When to use it
- Screening down early pack designs and redesigns
- Refining pack designs and redesigns
- Validation in cases where you need a quick “disaster check” on minor pack changes
- When shelf standout is a vital metric
Identify your winning pack designs and screen out the rest – saving money and time on the remaining stages of your pack journey. With the built-in power of shelf standout tools, identify pack performance benchmarked against the competition to ensure optimizations are designed to lead the market.
What You Get
We will deliver:
- Clear measures for overall opinion and purchase intent, per pack
- Pack impact and shelf standout, replicating real market performance
- Hierarchical preference scores per pack, with clear identification of core preference drivers
- Expert direction for next steps and optimization rules
- Conceptual and emotional profiling to ensure fit, and impact, to brand
- Agreement to key benefit statements
- Suitability within the range (if this is a change to an existing line)
- Analyzed report with recommendations and summary
- Debrief call
Ready to Start?
Results from 24 hours
Prices from £6,350 €7,390 $8,290
Confidently identify your best new pack design by understanding consumer appeal and purchase intent, with significance tested charts for each key measure, to clearly identify winning pack routes
Refine your packaging designs further with optimization guidelines. With choice based methods, we provide a hierarchy of preference, so you can feel confident of success moving forward
Understand potential of competing designs through ImPackt’s full shelf impact measures, positioning your packs against benchmarks within a competitive set. Customer attention hotspots within the shelf are highlighted to provide guidance for impactful optimization.